HELP/Nepal ascertains its own sustainability through fundraising activities, mainly carried out at HELP/Nepal Europa, and through a specific project, Hamro Pul (Our Bridge).

 

Hamro Pul promotes the export of high quality Nepali products manufactured by companies working on a fair-trade basis.

 

HELP/Nepal acts as an intermediary, through the company Asha Ko Biu (Seeds of Hope), between the local identified producers, of whom, and the international distributors and wholesalers, to whom, we ascertain the ethicality of the working and production conditions.

 

75% Asha Ko Biu's revenues are directly remitted to HELP/Nepal and entirely destined to finance the HELP/Nepal's projects. The remaining 25% are used for sustainability and development of Asha Ko Biu.

 

The results obtained through this project are:

 

 

Object of trade in the project's framework are all high quality and traditional Nepali products.

 

Specifically, they consist in the following products:

 

 

We are nowadays setting up our e-commerce shop
to let you enjoy the mystical flavour of Nepal
together with the awareness to contribute to a better world

Come back soon!

восточный гороскоп бык рыбы бык рак совмещение гороскопов на сайте тут он гороскоп тут гороскоп 2013 дракон дева гороскоп рыбы павел глоба 2013 гороскоп о солнечном скорпионе зодиакальный гороскоп 2013 овен совмещение гороскопов рак овен гороскоп на следущую неделю близнецы гороскоп весы 2013 год весы китайский гороскоп совместимости петуха гороскоп год быка для дракона стрельца гороскоп водолей на этот месяц гороскоп сходство скорпиона и тельца любовный гороскоп весы женщины заказать гороскоп тамары глобы совместимость по гороскопы совместимости скорпиона и тельца гороскоп совместимости знаков имен гороскоп по фэн шуй телец гороскоп совместимости скорпион и весы как завоевать мужчину-близнецы гороскоп справочник адресов гороскоп близнецов на 2013 любовный гороскоп совместимости стрелец рыбы гороскоп совместимости рака и близнецов гороскоп совместимости петух лошадь ссылка телефонная база номеров приморский край гороскоп на совместимость парня и девушки гороскоп на 2013 год карьера овен телефонная база данных города санкт-петербурга тут телец гороскоп тут телец узнать свой гороскоп гороскоп совместимости девушка рыбы парень близнецы гороскоп на дапоксетин противопоказания sitemap